Weddings are those auspicious events of our life which changes the meaning of love forever. These are one of those dreams which we carry in our hearts since childhood. For such an important event money seems to be little less important still a matter to consider on prior basis.
From choosing a venue to start from covering all the necessary amenities and artists till final dinner choice budget plays an important role in finding the best option from several other alternatives.
Are you one of those who are looking forward for a palatial location or the one whose top priority is Udaipur and a grandiose hotel or resort?
In any case there are plenty of options to choose from and here is a complete guide of how your budget will be affected by your choice.
Category A: Individual palace location
Udaipur is famous for its historical culture with the touch of scenic beauty to light on your mood instantly. Udaipur offer majestic palaces and astonishing culture all in one plate so for someone looking forward for a princely wedding at palatial location without stay Udaipur gives you a lot of options to choose from. The jagmandir island resort is a complete destination to uplift moods and spirits and is also famous for hosting numerous destination weddings in a rather filmy style. The main City Palace complex also offers other venues like Zenana Mahal and Manek Chowk.
So to host an event at such location it generally cost around 10,000- 12,000 per around with minimum number of guaranteed guest.
So if you are planning an event of around 200 people it would simply be 25 to 32lakh.
Let’s discuss about cost of stay
There are three major types of hotel, resorts or palaces where you can plan your stay.
1. 3-4 star hotel or resorts in Udaipur would range from 5000-10000.
2. 5star hotels or resorts range from 12000- 18000 per room
3. If you want your entire wedding affair to be talk of town then you can also opt for premium luxury hotels ranging from 25000 – 65000.
- Mandap: Mandap with breathtaking view of hills is something only labhgarh can offer
- Table& chairs: Beautifully decorate your tables and chairs according to your theme
- Aisle: Elegantly decorated grand aisle will make your walk one of a kind.
- Centre piece: Stunningly catchy centre piece adds glam to your wedding.
- Stage: Stage gives that definition to your wedding may it be floral or structure.
- Lighting: fairytale weddings is all about perfect lighting.
- Floral decoration: flowers are just a perfect way to add that pinch of royalty to your wedding.
- Transportation: A reliable transportation system is an essential element in every wedding.
- Logistics: never underestimate the power of good logistics team.
- Photographer& videographer: to capture your precious wedding moments forever.
- Makeup & mehendi artist: Pre book your artist and enjoy your wedding with no worries.
Sound, DJ, Pandit ji, Bar tender, Folk Artist.
Category B: Individual palace location with stay
Beautiful wedding = Udaipur (Anyone who want to make their wedding a royal affair agree with this equation). Udaipur offer wide range of palatial location from leela, udai vilas, Devigarh, Fatehgarh, Laxmi Vilas till chunda palace each of these locations have something unique to offer.
So to host an event at such location it generally cost around Rs. 35000 to Rs. 2.75 lakh per person for 2 nights stay, meals, services, setup & Décor.
Category C: Modern hotels & resorts with stay
Modern hotels and resort combines modern facilities and conveniences with the warmth and personal attention that is associated with the traditional Indian Hospitality.
There are several options for such locations like Radisson, Ananta, Ramada, Tatsaraasa, Taj Aravali, Lakend etc.
So to host an event at such location it generally cost around Rs. 30000 to Rs. 45000 per person for 2 nights stay, meals, services, setup & Decor etc.