- Mar 07, 2022
How to have a destination wedding in God Own Country Kerala
In Kerala, it is easy to find wedding venues. There are many beautiful hotels and resorts with venues that can accommodate the number of guests. If you are looking for Wedding Venues in Kerala for a grand destination wedding, there are many venues that can give you a memorable destination wedding. Here are some top wedding venues in Kerala chosen by experts at Event Gurus.
The following are some of the best Destination Wedding Venues in Kerala:
1. THE ZURI KUMARAKOM RESORT: This venue is the top among wedding destinations in Kerala. This wonderfully built resort offers a number of locations to choose from, including a hall with a capacity of 200 guests, a lawn with a capacity of 250 guests, and a poolside with a capacity of 25 guests. This has an area to accommodate 250+ guests.
2. TAJ BEKAL: Event Gurus has some of the best Destination Wedding Venues In Kerala and we are proud of this one. The Taj Bekal is one of Kerala's greatest resort and spa hotels, with its panoramic views, imperial hospitality, world-class services, and superb dining. This is one of Kerala's most beautiful wedding locations.
3. THE LEELA KOVALAM, KOVALAM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: When organising a destination wedding, it's essential to choose a hotel or resort that can cater to all of your weddings needs in one place. A location that offers all amenities and services, as well as assistance with the creation of each event, from decor to cuisine. Leela Kovalam is one of the greatest options for a stress-free wedding for all of these reasons and more.
4. LE MERIDIEN, KOCHI: Le Meridien is a haven for individuals and is renowned among destination wedding venues in Kerala for people who want to experience Kerala's rich and dynamic culture, exclusive shopping, relaxation, and nature all in one location. Enjoy genuine hospitality while immersing yourself in Kerala's customs and culture. You and your guests can relax at a spa or go on a fun outing to learn about Kerala's culture, local foods, and souvenirs to take home. Sightseeing along Allepey's backwaters and watching the sunrise and sunset are just a few of the must-do activities. The Le Meridien boasts numerous event halls, all of which have magnificent views, a large capacity, and a caring staff who will ensure that your wedding ceremony goes off without a hitch.
5. POOVAR ISLAND RESORT, KOLLAM: If a beachside mandap, tropical decorations, a quiet evening, a sandy aisle, and unique artwork are your ideal wedding destination, then Poovar island resort is the best wedding destinations in Kerala for you. It's a popular choice because of the ocean's ultramarine colour, emerald backwaters, magnificent vista, and imperial hospitality. This 5-star hotel may be found in Pozhiyoor, Kerala's Trivandrum district. The only way to get to the resort is to take a 10-minute boat ride down the creek. It provides services all over the world, Event Gurus can arrange a destination wedding for you at Poovar Island Resort to soak up Kerala's fresh atmosphere.
6. LAKE PALACE, ALAPPUZHA: The Lake Palace Hotel in Alappuzha is a wedding location famed for its decorated snake boats and large rural houseboats for the perfect bride and groom entrance. If you like to surf, sand, and a cool wind, this is the place to get married! This resort is sure to provide you and your guests with a peaceful experience, with decorated cabins, gorgeous lake views, adjacent ponds for fishing, swimming pools, Jacuzzi, palm trees, and the open sky to rest under.
This lovely resort is the most ideal among many wedding venues in Kerala for destination weddings. So, arrange your perfect wedding in Alappuzha's Lake Palace.
7. ESTUARY ISLAND RESORT: The Estuary Island Resort in Alappuzha is one of the greatest wedding venues in the district. This world-class residence is a combination of contemporary and modern life. The Estuary Island Resort is a large property with many lawns and open places where parties and celebrations can be held. There are numerous water-facing venues on Estuary Island, all of which are ideal for hosting your fairy tale wedding. They have a variety of rooms with traditional Kerala architecture in which tourists may unwind and enjoy the night. These villas have been built in an environmentally sustainable manner. This resort is an ideal location for a romantic wedding. On the banks of Poovar Island Beach, the resort is located. It also features a beautiful seaside lawn that is ideal for weddings..
8. KUMARAKOM LAKE RESORT, KOTTAYAM: When organising a destination wedding, it's essential to choose a hotel or resort that can cater to all of your wedding needs in one place. A location that offers all amenities and services, as well as assistance with the creation of each event, from decor to cuisine. Kumarakom Lake Resort is one of the greatest possibilities for a stress-free wedding for all of these reasons and more. This lovely resort is a fantastic match for all kinds of big or little functions, with groomed gardens and a mesmerising lake view. It is their goal to make each celebration a grand success. Their warm welcome, exquisite hospitality, and breathtaking perspective can make your dream day even more memorable. They create a relaxing atmosphere.
Wedding Destinations in Kerala are perfect for couples who want to escape the stress of planning a wedding in a foreign country. The beautiful coastal region is famous for its exquisite natural beauty and lush greenery. The region is filled with serene beaches, ancient forts, and scenic landscapes. When you visit, you'll experience the rich cultural history and authentic cuisine.
Kerala is home to some of the most picturesque beaches in the world. A favourite among couples is Kovalam Beach, where you can walk along the water's edge to enjoy a picturesque sunset. The ancient forts in Kerala are a perfect place to have your wedding ceremony. The fort at Palakkad is one of the most popular for its old-world charm and majestic structures. To get the most out of your visit, take a trip to the Mattancherry Palace. This impressive palace is a perfect setting for your wedding photos. You'll find lovely gardens, an ornate fountain, and an iconic building that will make your photos shine. For authentic cuisine, try out some delicious dishes like biryani or fish curry. You'll be amazed by the variety of spices and flavours.
These Destination Wedding Venues In Kerala are perfect for a couple who wants to tie the knot in a stunning natural environment. With services from Event Gurus they offer a number of services including accommodation, a wedding ceremony venue, and food and beverage. They can accommodate up to 250 guests and there are a number of facilities available for the bride and groom to use on the day of the wedding. So for a grand destination wedding in Kerala contact to Event Gurus now and choose among these amazing wedding destinations in Kerala.