- Nov 22, 2022
Tie the knot in Royal style in Royal Cities-Jaipur and Jodhpur
There is something different about Rajasthan the state is full of colors and truly represents Indian culture. In the past few years, destination weddings have also become integral to Rajasthan. From magnificent palaces to premium and luxurious hotels, top destination wedding planner companies in India, top vendors, and the best folk artist, Rajasthan has everything to make your wedding more special. All cities of Rajasthan have something for everyone. But in this article, we will talk about the capital city of the state Jaipur, and the sun city Jodhpur.
There are so many popular wedding venues in Jodhpur and Jaipur which are no less than dreamy wedding locations. First, let’s talk about the pink City-Jaipur and the beautiful wedding venues in Jaipur. Imagine exchanging vows in this city of palaces. doesn’t it sound like a dream?
We are the top destination wedding planner in Jaipur and are organizing weddings in all the famous wedding venues listed below:
1. Chomu Palace: Amongst all the wedding venues in Jaipur, Chomu palace is the one that offers luxury and royalty in a true manner. This is the perfect location to exchange vows with the love of life with royalty. Its gardens and halls can accommodate 1000 to 12000 guests.
2. Pride Amber Villas and Resort: If you want to make your wedding special for you as well as your guests consider Pride Amber Villas and Resort as your wedding venue. The ambiance and the services of this beautiful property ensure that your guests have an unforgettable experience.
3. Le Meridien: Perfect location for grand celebrations. Le Meridien is one of the top luxury wedding venues in Jaipur. The hotel has enough space to accommodate all your guests.
4. Hotel Fairmont: Fairmont offers a mix of vibes of modern décor and Rajasthani culture. Whether you want a traditional wedding or a themed wedding beautiful backdrops will give you a different experience while you walk down the aisle.
5. Rambagh Palace: This is the most romantic wedding venue in Jaipur. The palace also hosted the grand engagement ceremony of Katy Parry and Russell Brand. If you also want to feel the celebrity vibes on your D-Day. Then this is your place! Apart from Jaipur, Jodhpur is also home to royal palaces and luxurious palaces.
Let’s take a glimpse at some beautiful wedding venues and marriage hall in Jodhpur:
1. Umaid Bhavan: Umaid Bhavan is luxurious private property. This beautiful private palace is popular as the sixth-largest private residence in the world. Umaid Palace is currently a part of the Taj group of hotels. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got married here. Palace has 70 beautifully designed rooms so you can easily accommodate all your guests.
2. Indana: Idana Palace is a real representation of spectacular architecture. Its domes enhance the beauty of this property. The luxurious 5-star hotel is one of the best wedding venues in Jodhpur for a destination wedding.
3. Marugarh Resort: A big garden, two banquet halls, and a swimming pool all these amenities make Marugarh Resort a favorite choice of young couples for a destination wedding. If your guests are more, then must choose this wedding venue.
4. Ajit Bhawan: The beautiful wedding venue in Jodhpur is built in 1920 and it is situated in heart of the city. You can experience the culture of Marwar with all the modern facilities on your wedding day. The palace has 67 rooms with all the modern amenities.
5. Vivanta: Vivanta is a luxurious hotel in Jodhpur. If you want to get married in a luxurious and the best wedding venues in Jodhpur, then don’t think twice this is the perfect location for you. The 5-star property is spread over 6 acres. The staff is also cooperative and provides the best service.
We hope this blog will help you to choose the wedding venues and marriage halls in Jodhpur and Jaipur for your wedding day. If you want information about destination wedding places Contact Event Gurus, we are a well-recognized destination wedding planner in Jaipur and Jodhpur.